Tuesday 28 October 2014

Week 7

Proofs! We are beginning to get more into solving proofs currently. I enjoy the puzzle solving dynamics involved with proofs and the tutorial this week was fun. It took me a while to figure out the “trick” involved in proving the statement but figuring out the steps along the way was a good learning experience.  Although getting into all of the introductions was a little bit tedious and seemed like common sense. We also began to get into algorithm analysis, and tracing code. I enjoyed this aspect and look forward to applying it in the future. Even in CSC108 it will be useful and I won’t have to rely on code visualizer as much. Which I currently find myself doing with many of the CSC108 assignments. The efficiency aspect of developing algorithms will be crucial in the future and this excites me. I feel like I am finally going to be able to put my coding to work in the near future and be able to apply what I've been learning to the real programming world.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I hope that happens for me too. I find tracing code especially difficult and I'm still trying to improve my ability to do so.

    ReplyDelete